Book Review: ProBlogging Action Plan
Guest post by Hajra Kahtoon
Jane Sheeba runs many blogs!!! That is probably the first thing you notice about her.
She blogs about blogging at Problogging Success.
She tells you all about the technological buzz going around at Tech Buzz.
She runs a relationship advice blog at Merry Relationships.
Besides this, she is a team member at We Blog Better, works as a scientist by day and don’t ask me how; but manages to run her family and raise a kid!
Now that you have done gasping; read on.
Jane has authored an amazing book called Pro Blogging Action Plan. The book is a 132 page of action packed blogging guide. It can very well be your blogging guru all in itself. Not only is the book explanatory, but it walks you through EACH AND EVERY step of the blogging process. From selecting your niche, to naming it, to hosting it, to writing posts, having schedules, SEO’s, links, plug – ins, to, hear hear…MAKING MONEY!
Not only is this book a walk-through through your blogging journey; it tells you how to maximize benefits at each step.
Why should I buy this book you ask? Here’s why:
- Everyone talks about making mistakes. Pro blogging action talks about improving on them. What you should NOT be doing and what you SHOULD be doing and HOW you should be doing it.
- There is absolutely nothing a newbie needs to know that hasn’t been covered. You name it and it is there in the book.
- Illustrations : probably my best loved feature in the book! Not only does Jane walk you through; she illustrates how!
- DEFINITIONS! Yes, Jane’s book defines many terms that technology cripples might find hard to understand. Terms like content syndication, quality link building, do follow links are comprehensively described.
- Not only will you know what blogging goals are; you shall know how to identify them.
- It’s a tried and tested formula. Jane mentions how she went wrong and how she worked on it.
- Recommendations: The book lays out the resources available and compares them to each other. Also, Jane mentions what she uses herself and why.
- Wonderfully explained methods to increase traffic to your blog and also optimizing your blog for search engines.
- MONEY: Everyone is here to make money, at least some money. This book might help you get just that!
Priced at 27 $ this book is probably the best bargain you get! Also, there is so much to learn that money really won’t be an issue. Also, letting you on a little secret; if you are a subscriber at Jane’s blog you might just get yourself a discount! And it comes with a 100% 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. What more can you ask for?
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING?
Check out what others are saying about the book.
Brankica Underwood of Blog Like a Star: If you are searching for actionable steps to make your blog bigger and better, Jane has the solution for you. Her e-book is filled with great advice. She served all the things on a platter for you. Do you know how much time we would have all saved if this book had been published sooner? She tried and tested everything and handpicked the things that work the best. Can’t ask for more than that! ”
Ana of Traffic Generation Café: “Jane’s book is a goldmine for any aspiring blogger. It’s filled with the kind of thorough and practical advice on setting up and running a successful blog that others charge hundreds of dollars for. If you already have a blog up and running, don’t think this ebook is not for you though. Her chapters on content creation, SEO, and blog promotion are definitely something that can give your blog the push you’ve been looking for. In short, this ebook is definitely a winner in my book. ”
So, given all that you stand to benefit, go book shopping here!