Check out some of the tools and resources that I have used over the years to help me in my online businesses. These are the things I have used and tried myself and love!
Ebook Writing Membership Site – Kindling
Find out about the program that’s sending loads of fiction and non-fiction writers onto the best seller lists on Amazon! You can purchase a membership here. I’ve been using this membership program to increase my sales of my fiction ebooks and so far I’m thrilled with what I am learning. If you have questions please get in touch with me on social media or with the email link at the top of the site.
Prices ARE going up in 2014 so grab your membership now!
Grab These Free E-books:
- Creative Freelancing
- Easy Steps to Writing
- The Ebook Has Landed
- SEO Your Website.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Promotion Is Free.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Making It As A Freelance Writer.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Freelance Writing Questions.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- How to Write an E-book in 14 Days
- You Can Attract New Freelance Writing Clients (Even During a Recession)
- Press Releases Made Easy
Other E-books and Membership Programs
- Guest Posting for Quality Links and Targeted Traffic – I love this ebook/membership – loads of great info and it’s only $10. Worth so much more though.
- 31 Days to Build a Better Blog – this e-book is filled with great ideas to build up your blog and your readership
- Click here to visit Inkwell Editorial – great e-books like 7 Ways a Freelance Writer Can Expand Your Profits and How to Make at Least $100 a Day as a Freelance Writer.